CHERYL JEFFERSON & ASSOCIATES, LLC TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE EACH USE OF THIS SITE.
By using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions, which Cheryl Jefferson & Associates, LLC may change at any time.
NO ACCOUNTANT-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP CREATED
- Cheryl Jefferson & Associates, LLC is placing this website on the Internet for access by interested persons only and the information shall not be forwarded to any person or entity who has not sought out the information contained herein. These pages are intended to provide information of a general interest to the public and are not intended to offer accounting, tax or legal advice about specific situations or problems. Cheryl Jefferson & Associates, LLC does not intend to create an accountant-client relationship by offering this information, and your review of the information shall not be deemed to create such a relationship. You cannot be considered a client of Cheryl Jefferson & Associates, LLC unless and until you sign an agreement with the firm. Because we cannot and will not offer any advice without knowledge of relevant facts pertinent to your situation, you should not act, rely, or fail to act, based upon any information provided on this website.
- Viewing our website or communicating with us by electronic mail does not create an accountant-client relationship. We request that you not send confidential information or requests for advice via electronic mail. The firm does not assume any legal obligation to respond to unsolicited electronic mail.
INFORMATION TO BE USED ONLY WITHIN THE STATE OF MARYLAND
Please be advised that the accountants at Cheryl Jefferson & Associates, LLC are licensed to practice public accounting in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland. Neither this website nor the information on this site is intended to offer public accountancy services beyond those services that we are licensed to provide.
OWNERSHIP AND USE OF COPYRIGHTS, TRADE NAMES AND TRADEMARKS
- Except as otherwise indicated, this website, and all text, images, marks, logos and other content contained herein (“Website Content”) are registered and/or common law trade names, trademarks or copyrights of Cheryl Jefferson & Associates, LLC and/or various third parties.
- Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary rights of Cheryl Jefferson & Associates, LLC or any third party.
- Cheryl Jefferson & Associates, LLC authorizes and licenses you to view, download and print information contained on this site only for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify the Website Content, nor may you use any copyright, trademark or trade name that has been placed in the Website Content by Cheryl Jefferson & Associates, LLC.
- You expressly agree to indemnify and hold harmless Cheryl Jefferson & Associates, LLC against any liability to any person arising out of your unauthorized or illegal use of (1) Website Content, or (2) copyrights trademarks, or trade names within Website Content.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OF ANY OTHER NATURE, ARE MADE HEREUNDER WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE TO WHICH INFORMATION REFERS. ALL WEBSITE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS.”
- The information on this website may or may not reflect the most current developments. While we strive to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website, we make no representation or warranty whatsoever as to such information, including representations or warranties of completeness, accuracy or currency of information. We will do our best to acquire the result that you desire within all obligations to professional responsibility should you chose to retain our services.
- The information contained in this site is for general guidance on matters of interest only. The application and impact of laws, rules and regulations can vary widely based on the specific facts involved. Further, given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information contained in this site. Because the information on this site is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not providing on this site legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice and services, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult a tax, accounting or legal professional.
- While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this site has been obtained from reliable sources, Cheryl Jefferson and Associates, LLC is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. In no event will Cheryl Jefferson and Associates, LLC, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof, be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Cheryl Jefferson & Associates, LLC site may contain links to third-party websites. The linked sites are not under the control of Cheryl Jefferson & Associates, LLC, and Cheryl Jefferson & Associates, LLC is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. Cheryl Jefferson & Associates, LLC provides these links as a convenience, and a link does not imply endorsement of, sponsorship of or affiliation with the linked site by Cheryl Jefferson & Associates, LLC, or advertisement or recommendation of any goods or services offered by such third party sites.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This website (excluding links to third-party sites) is controlled by Cheryl Jefferson & Associates, LLC, and operated by Cheryl Jefferson & Associates, LLC from its offices in and around Howard County, Maryland. By accessing and/or using the Cheryl Jefferson & Associates, LLC website, you and Cheryl Jefferson & Associates, LLC explicitly agree that all disputes, claims or other matters arising from or relating to your use of this site will be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. You agree that all claims you may have against Cheryl Jefferson & Associates, LLC, arising from or relating to the operation or use of this website, or the use of Website Content, will be heard and resolved in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction located in Howard County, Maryland, and you consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts over you.
When you view or use this website as an unregistered user, certain limited information will be collected. This information does not identify you personally. Information about your visit may be collected relating to internet domain, IP address, the type of browser and operating system used to access our site, the date and time you access our site, the pages you visit, etc. If collected, we use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors.
If you choose to provide us with personal information by filling out our “contact us” form, or if you email us, we use that information to enhance the use and accessibility of the site, or to respond to your message. In addition, we may record the information in a separate database. Under no circumstances will we supply the information in that database to a third party. If we select you to receive an informational email from us, we will give you the opportunity to unsubscribe from the list.
This website generally designed for use by persons age 18 years and over. No one under the age of 18 years should provide personal information to us. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving his or her personal information.