In our effort to provide extraordinary client service to extraordinary clients, we make sure that your expectations of our services are discussed, hashed out, agreed upon, and everyone is happy with the decision to make CJA, your CPA firm. This requires a bit of communication and discussion, so here’s our onboarding process:
1. Prospective clients will fill out all required information on the form via the Contact Us page.
2. CJA will email the contact listed on the form an invitation to schedule your free initial ½-hour consultation along with a request for documents to review prior to the consult.
3. At least two (2) days prior to the meeting, you will e-mail the State organizational documents, Chart of Accounts, and all pertinent documents you believe would assist CJA with an overall understanding of your business structure, planning, and current accounting procedures.
We take understanding your needs very seriously and that takes time. If we do not receive documents 2 days prior to the meeting, we will reschedule.
4. You will receive an email confirming your appointment. Please make any scheduling changes via the link in the email.
5. During the meeting, we will discuss your needs, your expectations, your critical items, and our concerns relative to our potential working relationship. At the conclusion, we may request additional documents in order to prepare a realistic quote.
6. After the meeting and receipt of additional documentation, we will prepare a quote that covers all the services and outcomes discussed, and the level of service that you expect.
7. We will send the quote for electronic signature. We are happy to discuss the quote to ensure we have interpreted your needs correctly and also to make sure you are aware of and understand the terms and conditions of the quote. This helps to ensure that neither of us has mismatched expectations in the future.
8. Once the quote has been signed, we will send an engagement letter with the required retainer amount due.
9. Upon receipt of the signed engagement letter and retainer, we will commence services.
10. We will follow up with a phone call prior to starting, to discuss any changes in urgency or other concerns you may have.
11. The engaged services commence.