We provide accounting, auditing, tax, and advisory services to small to midsized businesses and entrepreneurs in service industries, government contracting, medical practices and construction. We work with our clients to help them understand their financial data for sound decision-making and business growth. Our goal is to provide lasting solutions as frequently or infrequently as necessary for your specific business.
Our Vision Is…
To be known as the CPA firm where the level of accuracy and client service makes clients never want to leave.
Our Mission Is…
To grow our accounting and advisory firm solely on referrals, attract and retain the best candidates through word of mouth, encourage work/life balance, and require less office time of the Principal. (Meeting and greeting clients is so much more interesting.)
To Achieve This, Our Philosophy Is:
- Emphasize accuracy, integrity, proactivity, and communication
- Build a diverse and enthusiastic team of qualified staff
- Increase planning and oversight of client projects to provide quality service in a timely manner without infringing on staff personal time.
- Offer services to growth-oriented clients who possess a high level of integrity and value our services.
- Assist clients in reaching their maximum potential by open communications and teamwork.
- Assist staff in reaching their maximum potential through mentoring, professional development and encouraging a high level of professional competence.
Peer Review Report
Firms enrolled in the AICPA Peer Review Program are required to have a peer review, once every three years, of their accounting and auditing practice related to non-Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) issuers covering a one-year period. The peer review is conducted by an independent evaluator, known as a peer reviewer. The AICPA oversees the program, and the review is administered by an entity approved by the AICPA to perform that role. There are two types of peer reviews: System Reviews and Engagement Reviews. System Reviews focus on a Firm’s system of quality control, while Engagement Reviews focus on work performed on particular selected engagements.
Cheryl Jefferson & Associates’ system review peer report can be read here.